ElPaso Bankruptcy Lawyer Helps Clients Overcome Debt Problems
Accomplished attorney serves individuals and small proprietorships
No matter how serious your debt problems might seem, legal relief is available. An accomplished bankruptcy attorney can evaluate your situation and find the solution that works best for
you. At The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. I provide high quality bankruptcy law representation to clients in Texas and New Mexico, including the cities of El Paso, Horizon City and
Socorro in Texas and Sunland Park, Santa Teresa, Anthony, Chaparral, Deming, Alamogordo, and Las Cruces in New Mexico. Drawing on more than 20 years of legal experience, my firm helps
individuals, families and small businesses end the pressure applied by creditors. Since the firm’s founding, I’ve taken great pride in delivering comprehensive guidance rather than just pushing
you in and out the door. Whether bankruptcy under Chapter 7 or 13 is your best option, our skillful negotiation with creditors is what you need, my firm will lead you toward a brighter
Firm helps residents of Texas and New Mexico make a new financial start
By handling fewer cases than most bankruptcy firms, I am familiar with each client’s financial situation and tailor my legal advice to their particular needs. Whatever works best in your
case, you will benefit from an attorney who is:
- Strategic — Having helped a large, diverse group of Texas and New Mexico residents, I can assess your circumstances and outline your options, making sure that you understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of each choice.
- Respected — Along with the people and businesses I’ve served, professional colleagues have recognized the firm’s outstanding work. I have earned a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® based on peer evaluations of my legal ability and ethics.
- Dedicated — My firm is committed to giving each client the personal attention that their case deserves. From there, I don’t just address immediate concerns, but help you deal with the underlying causes of your debt issue.
Don’t put yourself and your family at risk by falling behind even further on payments. I’ll show you how to stop the calls from creditors and move ahead with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable adviser handles Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings
Throughout the Texas and New Mexico areas, my firm assists people with legal matters relating to:
- Bankruptcy — For many individuals and businesses, bankruptcy offers the best way to overcome a heavy debt burden. I’ll explain the process in full detail and guide you through each step if that is what works best.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — In Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I may be able to help people secure a discharge of their debts so they can work on rebuilding their credit.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — In Texas, my firm handles Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters for clients who are earning a regular income but need a fair repayment plan to catch up on what they owe. My firm does not handle Chapter 13 cases in New Mexico.
I have a thorough knowledge of the relevant laws and the practical concerns that affect these proceedings. In certain instances, my firm represents creditors in bankruptcy actions
throughout the El Paso area.
Don't make the mistake of waiting any longer. Contact an experienced El Paso bankruptcy lawyer for your free consultation.
The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. represents clients in Texas and southern New Mexico in bankruptcy proceedings. Please call 915-320-6226 or contact me online to make an appointment for a meeting at my El Paso office.
The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. is a debt relief agency.