Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Assisting Texas and New Mexico Residents
Accomplished attorney serves individuals and small proprietorships
No matter how serious your debt problems might seem, legal relief is available. An accomplished bankruptcy attorney can evaluate your situation and find the solution that works best for you. At The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. I provide high quality bankruptcy law representation to clients in Texas and New Mexico, including the cities of El Paso and Dallas and the surrounding areas. Drawing on more than 20 years of legal experience, my firm helps individuals, families and small businesses end the pressure applied by creditors. Since the firm’s founding, I’ve taken great pride in delivering comprehensive personal guidance rather than just pushing you in and out the door. Whether bankruptcy under Chapter 7 or 13 is your best option, my firm will lead you toward a brighter financial future.
Firm helps residents of Texas and New Mexico make a new financial start
By handling fewer cases than most bankruptcy firms, I am familiar with each client’s financial situation and tailor my legal advice to their particular needs. Whatever works best in your case, you will benefit from an attorney who is:
- Strategic — Having helped a large, diverse group of Texas and New Mexico residents, I can assess your circumstances and outline your options, making sure that you understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of each choice.
- Respected — Along with the people and businesses I’ve served, professional colleagues have recognized the firm’s outstanding work. I have earned a Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® based on peer evaluations of my legal ability and ethics.
- Dedicated — My firm is committed to giving each client the personal attention that their case deserves. From there, I don’t just address immediate concerns, but help you deal with the underlying causes of your debt issue.
Don’t put yourself and your family at risk by falling behind even further on payments. I’ll show you how to stop the calls from creditors and move ahead with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable adviser handles Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings
Throughout the Texas and New Mexico areas, my firm assists people with legal matters relating to:
- Bankruptcy — For many individuals and businesses, bankruptcy offers the best way to overcome a heavy debt burden. I’ll explain the process in full detail and guide you through each step if that is what works best.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — In Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I may be able to help people secure a discharge of their debts so they can work on rebuilding their credit.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — In Texas, my firm handles Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters for clients who are earning a regular income but need a fair repayment plan to catch up on what they owe. My firm does not handle Chapter 13 cases in New Mexico.
I have a thorough knowledge of the relevant laws and the practical concerns that affect these proceedings. In certain instances, my firm represents creditors in bankruptcy actions throughout the El Paso and Dallas Metroplex areas.
Don't make the mistake of waiting any longer. Contact an experienced El Paso bankruptcy lawyer for your free consultation.
The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. represents clients in Texas and southern New Mexico in bankruptcy proceedings. Please call 915-320-6226 or contact me online to make an appointment at my El Paso or Dallas Metroplex office.
The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis, P.C. is a debt relief agency.
As Seen in Super Lawyers
Ratings & Reviews
Cheryl Davis and her assistant Tammy were extremely professional. All emails/phone calls were returned the same day or early the next day. I appreciated her advice and her understanding about the stresses and embarrassment that filing ban...
Cheryl Davis and her assistant Tammy were extremely professional. All emails/phone calls were returned the same day or early the next day. I appreciated her advice and her understanding about the stresses and embarrassment that filing bankruptcy can cause. Her instructions were clear and easy to complete. She was also flexible with payment plan.
Cheryl was very thorough and explained everything to me up front. She also was very responsive anytime I had questions.
Working with this lawyer was a great experience after I interviewed many.We were also able to communicate via text and email.The attorney built trust with us and we valued the advice given wich solved the case.Overall we were very happy wit...
Working with this lawyer was a great experience after I interviewed many.We were also able to communicate via text and email.The attorney built trust with us and we valued the advice given wich solved the case.Overall we were very happy with the hiring and would gladly recommend this attorney..
Cheryl and her team handled our bankruptcy fast and easily. Her team is well organized and professional.
I am writing this review to give The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis a heartfelt thank you. All through the entire process of my bankruptcy case, I found professionalism, kindness, confidentiality, humanity, and sensibility from everyone in ...
I am writing this review to give The Law Offices of Cheryl S. Davis a heartfelt thank you. All through the entire process of my bankruptcy case, I found professionalism, kindness, confidentiality, humanity, and sensibility from everyone in this firm. Everybody worked diligently and kept me appraised of the situation, giving me piece of mind and a sense of renewed stability that I had not had in a couple of years. My family and I will be forever grateful for helping us get a fresh start during these tumultuous times. We will never forget you and will always, I mean always, appreciate all that you have done for us. Thank you again and God bless you.